Apr 11, 2010

The Love Quotes Chronicles

Those who love deeply never grow old.
- Anonymous
 
The close I'm bound in love to you, 
the closer I am to free.  
- Robert G. Ingersoll

“In the arithmetic of love, 

one plus one equals everything, 
and two minus one equals nothing.”  
- Mignon McLaughlin


“Love and marriage, 

love and marriage go together 
like a horse and carriage. 
Dad was told by mother. 
You can’t have one without the other.”  
- Sammy Cahn


“Love is the master key that opens the gates of happiness.”
- Oliver Wendell Holmes


“Love is a choice you make from moment to moment.”  

- Barbara De Angelis


“You can’t put a price tag on love, 

but you can on all its accessories.”  
- Melanie Clark


Out of all the "Love Quotes" the one 
below has to be my favorite.

“Love: a temporary insanity, 

curable by marriage.”  
- Ambrose Bierce


“Because I have loved life, 

I shall have no sorrow to die.”  
- Amelia Burr

 

“When love is in excess it brings a man no honor nor worthiness.”  
- Euripides

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous03:48

    very nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous06:30

    I love them, i wish if there is someone can tell me a nice poems :(

    ReplyDelete